By checking out our top hair straightener brands guide, you can choose the best one for you. With so many brands of hair straighteners on the market it is difficult to know which ones offer the best performance, durability and value. In this guide we provide an overview of the Top Hair Straightener Brands.
Olayer is one of the wholesale flat iron vendors in China, offer private label flat irons, wholesale titanium flat irons, wholesale rhinestone flat irons, and other hair styling tools for the brand of hair straightener company on the world.
Top Hair Straightener Brands
1. GHD: This top rated, best-selling brand features models like the MK4 and others that employ quality plates that use negative ion therapy and are very easy to use. Most offer 110 and 230 volt usage, useful for travelling overseas.
2. BaByliss: Another one of the top hair straightener brands, they offer models that use titanium plates, heat evenly, use negative ion therapy, don’t snag, and are gentle on hair.
3. FHI: This company uses advanced technology and quality heating plates to deliver professional styles in the salon and at home.
4. Solia: They pioneered the use of ceramic tourmaline plates that heat evenly and lock in hair’s moisture with negative ions and gentle infrared heat so that it resists the drying effects of hot tools.
5. HAI: This manufacturer is known for making versatile tools that can be used to style hair once they have straightened it. They are gentle on hair and very durable – hence they are rated one of the top hair straightener brands
6. Sedu: The highly polished ceramic tourmaline plates placed on Sedu straighteners will not pull, snag, or damage hair. These versatile tools heat quickly and are easy to use.
7. Andis: These tools are respected for employing the best components available. Their line of straighteners include a wet or dry model, to save on blow drying.
8. T3: Tourmaline ceramic plates are used to provide negative ions that bring healing to damaged tresses. Good versatility provides straightening and styling functionality makes i one of the top hair straightener brands.
9. ISO: Their well-designed tools are made for ease of use, with ergonomic handles, so burned scalps or fingers are less likely. Quality ceramic plates get the job done without damage.
10. Revlon: Their straighteners tend to be among the most affordable, and they do a good job, as well. Ceramic coated plates are used, and this type is rated most durable.
More about Top Hair Straightener Brands
- Make sure you compare before you buy
- Read lots of reviews
- Choose the right one for your hair length and texture
Since there are so many top hair straightener brands out there, its imperitive that you keep looking until you find the one that is right for you!